• Diploma in Individual and Group Supervision
• Attachment Family Focused Counselling Training
• Diploma in Counselling
• LINK Adoption Counselling Course
• Diploma in Integrative Counselling
• Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling Skills
• Certificate in Person-Centred Counselling
• Clinical Supervisor
• Registered General Nurse
• Diploma in Palliative Care
• B.Sc (Hons) Community Studies
• Diploma N.L.P. (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
Thank you for taking the first step to see if counselling is for you. I am a positive believer that if you are unhappy in your life, then change is possible. As the practice manager, I am a senior accredited counsellor and supervisor of the B.A.C.P. (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy). I know that seeking help can be extemely difficult. I have a vast amount of experience in both the NHS and the private sector dealing with all types of difficulties. I can provide an opportunity for you to talk openly with a fully qualified practitioner who will be sensitive to your needs. During your first session I will discuss what it is that you need help with. An honest appraisal is given on how I can help you. During this time I will offer you a safe environment where we will agree your individual counselling needs. Within the practice I offer both open-ended counselling and short term counselling for both adults, adolescents and families. If you feel that you are unsure counselling is for you I can offer you a free telephone session to discuss your individual needs. This would enable you to have an open discussion to ensure that any fears or apprehension you may have about counselling can be alleviated.
Within the practice I see a wide range of clients, and I am able to talk sensitively to ensure that we can ascertain the areas that you may wish to look at within counselling. My practice is based on recommendations from people who have had a positive experience of counselling they have received from me.
• I have many years of experience working with people suffering from anxiety and depression.
• I am qualified to work with children from eight years and have extensive experience working with illness and bereavement.
• I am an experienced adoption counsellor working with LINK Adoption Support which is part of Barnardo's registered adoption services London East and South East. I have undergone further training in Attachment Focused Counselling.
• I have several years of experience within the NHS which includes: infertility, premature babies, disabilities, cancer and bereavement.
• I work with individuals and families.
• I am an experienced addiction counsellor.
• I am a senior accredited supervisor for individuals.
• I have several years experience as a supervisor with groups.
• I am a BACP registered senior accredited counsellor and supervisor
• I have a current Enhanced CRB