• Fees are based on the needs of the individual.
• These will vary according to the number of sessions and whether home visits are required after an initial assessment meeting.
• My fee is £45 for a 50 minute individual counselling session.
• Supervision fee is £60 for a 90 minute session. There are no reductions for Student Counsellors.
• Couples counselling will cost £55 for a 75 minute session.
• Family counselling will cost £60 for a 90 minute session
• Children and students £30 per counselling session.
• I offer concessions for students on a recognised training course and those that require an independent supervisor.
• Concessions are made for more than one appointment per week.
• Counselling sessions must be booked in advance and will last 50 to 90 minutes depending on whether it is for an individual, couple or family.
• NLP sessions are 60 minutes and must be booked in advance.
• Payments are made at the time of the session either by cash or cheque. You will be given a receipt after payment.
• Holidays are not charged for. You will be notified in advance about any holidays planned by myself.
• Any unplanned missed sessions will be charged for, as this time is allocated solely for your use. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your booking will require a 50% payment of one sessions rate to go towards my expenses. In certain, unavoidable circumstances I will waver this charge.
• I am able to offer a reduction for those on low incomes.