Here are a few frequently asked questions. If you would like further information, please do get in touch.
• What happens in the first session?
This enables us both to decide if we can work together. It is an opportunity to discuss future sessions and fees.
• How long does a session last?
A session lasts for 50 minutes for individuals, and 75 minutes for couples.
• Can I have more then one session per week?
Yes, this can be discussed with you on our first meeting.
• Is there a reduction for more than one session per week?
Yes, if we meet more then once a week I will offer a lower session fee.
• Is there a reduction for students?
There is a reduction for those on a recognised training course.
• What happens if I am suddenly made redundant and wish to continue?
We will discuss future arrangements to allow you to continue our work together.
• Is this a confidential service?
Everything you say is treated in confidence. As an individual member of the BACP I follow strict codes of conduct, confidentiality and ethical standards.